Note : This is subject to change, as we learn more and see how it will be used, things may be tweaked for more balanced play. Please remember to keep your characters respectful and not harmful to cultures or races, they will be denied if they are not. Do not rely on racist tropes or stereotypes.
Bane : Changed to 4 nights, instead of 7 nights. Location must be a mile apart.
Salubri do not embrace on a whim, there is no embrace and dump within this clan. Their background must be supported with enough reasoning as to why they were embraced and what job they accomplished for their Mawla. Fledgling Salubri must take at least one dot in Mawla, either their sire or another experienced Salubri who is neonate or older.
Bane : Must be defined as a person, place or item. To the same degree of Ventrue bane or Toreador Aesthetic. Specific enough to be a bane not broad enough to be easily fulfilled. (Seattleites as a Tzi bane) “Seattleites whose families have been living in Seattle for at least X number of generations” would work, given the idea of ‘belonging to the land;’ anyone in the city would not.
Tzi can become a breach once they start using fleshcrafting.
Szlachta : A ghoul that has been flesh crafted, please use retainer dots to represent them and build them in the same fashion as a retainer including the number of disciplines. If purchased at CC, there may only be one fleshcrafting change done. Player Character Szlachta are not immune to mind-bending powers. If purchased after CC, remember there are stains for forced/unwilling fleshcrafting and in order to obtain a willing host, it will require rolls given from the ST and a developed relationship RP wise. They are also very likely to be Masquerade Breaches.
The Vozhd are restricted to ST only.
Do not abuse the Redistribution in their disciplines to move and then purchase dots at a lower level, doing so will mean we will place limiters on how it can be done.
- Obeah : Can only be used to stop a Frenzy with a Critical Success
- Unburdening The Bestial Soul : Session defined as one night
- Domitor’s Favor : Must have OOC consent before using on another’s player character
- Chimerstry : A illusion of fire will not cause a frenzy. Please be aware that other illusions could activate a frenzy depending on how they are done, and please garner OOC permission before using these disciplines if used to harm other players. Sense the Unseen may be used to pierce this illusion; a character with Unswayable Mind may add their Fortitude rating to resist being affected by the illusion.
- Fata Morgana : A failed roll to disbelieve a fire illusion will provoke a fire frenzy, use with caution. Please be aware that other illusions could activate a frenzy depending on how they are done, and please garner OOC permission before using these disciplines if used to harm other players. Sense the Unseen may be used to pierce this illusion; a character with Unswayable Mind may add their Fortitude rating to resist being affected by the illusion.
- Vicissitude : Changes made using this discipline must be uploaded with an updated sheet and approved before used in play, unless within a campaign and approved by the ST
- Fleshcrafting : Must have OOC consent before using on another’s player character. Forced Fleshcraft IC can result in stains due to torture chronicle tenet. Players can use Fortitude in place of Stamina, much like against BS or Oblivion powers, to resist as well.
- Tzimisce and other fleshcrafters; We will be using the ticket system to still track the changes made using fleshcrafting. However, we don’t need you to submit a new sheet. Rather once you use fleshcrafting, open a ticket, place the rolls inside and tell us what choices are being made. The ticket will remain open until you tell us that you’ve ever healed it away or hit the time period to make it a permanent change.
- Minor changes – A change of the appearance on the superficial level. This does not help with stealth, disguising oneself, or new functionality; it may only be used for aesthetics. Examples: Eye colors, hair color, hair texture, lip filling, cat ears, a small tattoo. These minute changes can become permanent and are free. You can do one small change, if you make a new one then the previous is erased. The roll is still made, but the attribute is not needed to give up.
- Major change – A major cosmetic change will still cost the Physical attribute and roll as always. These follow the usual Fleshcrafting rules. Major changes: meat pocket, limb change, multiple minor changes, spikes, etc.
- Permanency – Now after the 3 months of IRL game play has passed they are able have a minor change become permanent. For a major change they will get their attribute dot back and it will be permanent. This will be proven by the ticket you must create when using fleshcrafting.
- One With the Land : Must have OOC consent before eavesdropping or other activities against other player characters
All Coterie Merits may be purchased at the creation of a coterie, or with an additional member joining when there is no other member of the same clan already apart of it. (Already existing coteries have a month to purchase these merits as of the books release)
During campaigns/Meta-Plot : these merits are available to use for free at the discretion of the ST for when/how and how often. Once the campaign is completed the merits are lost, but the player characters may decide to form a coterie after the end of the campaign and purchase the merits.
- Call to Purpose : Once a month
- Boot and Rally : Every 2 weeks
- Pack Tactics : Able to be used for one combat, every other week
- Art Moriendi : Once a month
- At Any Cost : Once a month
- Everything is connected : Once a month
- Discerning : Every 2 weeks
- Contextual Contact : Once a month
- Cyrptolect : No Change – All Access : Every 2 weeks
- Multilevel Lorekeeping : Once a month
- Old World Hospitality : Once a month, Must not be the shared haven, and instead the personal haven of the Tzi
- Kindred Legacies : Once a month, Must have OOC permission if used against a player character
Homebrew Coterie Merits
Fake It Till You Make It (•••) You have spent so much time around the thin-blood in your coterie that you’ve learned and adapted to the mannerism of humans and human-like. Once per story gain an automatic 2 successes to interacting with humans.
Unicorn’s Touch (•••) The rumors of the Salubri being soul suckers are rumors your coterie ignores. Once per story heal 1 aggravated damage with one rouse for the whole coterie when sleeping in the same haven with a willing Salubri.
Flawless (•••) Clanlessness transcends within your coterie. Once per Story, one member of the caitiff’s coterie can ignore the effects of their clan bane or clan compulsion for one scene, as long as the caitiff is there and assisting/inspiring them by virtue of their ‘clanless’ nature and lack of clan weaknesses
Please read this
Read the changes to Blood Surging and Bane Severity, they have been increased. Thin-bloods remain at 0 unless they have the Clan Curse, if they have that, their Bane Severity is still 1.
Read the changes to Lingering Kiss, specially, no Kindred with Unbondable may take this Discipline and those who are under a blood bond may not use it on another vampire.